Menu

Gamewright Games, need recommendations

We love Rat-a-Tat-Cat - I know it's on the younger end, but our whole family enjoys it. Also, the Scrambled States game.

We've had a couple so-so games from Gamewright, but we've loved most of them and the prices are so reasonable.

thanks, was thinking of ordering Rat-a-Tat-Cat for the 7yo. Anyone else? Has anyone played Loot, There's a Moose in the House or Slamwich?

Loot is a bit more complicated than Sleeping Queens. Something comparable to Sleeping Queens (in terms of complexity) is Zeus on the Loose. Loot is a fun game--just wanted to warn you that it may not work with your eight year old. (But then it may--you know your kids obviously.)

Frog Juice was a perennial favorite in this house when my son was younger.

Loot is a bit more complicated than Sleeping Queens. Something comparable to Sleeping Queens (in terms of complexity) is Zeus on the Loose. Loot is a fun game--just wanted to warn you that it may not work with your eight year old. (But then it may--you know your kids obviously.)

Frog Juice was a perennial favorite in this house when my son was younger.

thanks, looks fun. I think I will order Frog Juice and Rat-a-tat-cat for the 7yo (alomst 8)