Menu

I need silly bandz party ideas

That sounds like a neat party idea!! Of course you can give silly bands as party favors.

You can make silly band holders as a craft. If you google silly band holders or silly band crafts then that should give you some ideas. You could give the kids like 15 minutes of trading time. You could have a silly band hunt...hide them all over the yard, hanging from trees, etc.

What about carnival style games with Bandz?

Games like tossing the bands on to something like a ring toss.

Tossing them onto a table top with spots marked as points. Tally points for prizes or they get to keep any Bandz that land on a certain color spot.

Make a very light weight target and shoot bands at the items to knock them over or through holes cut in sturdier targets.

Do you remember the "amoeba" race? Divide the kids into two groups, and wrap a jump rope around each group. The two groups race, moving much the way an amoeba moves. Thinking you could pretend they were inside a large silly band, lol! Of course this is not so safe with wild boys... ask me how I know.:glare: