Menu

Please pray for my husband. With all the stress of me being sick and his

work load has blossomed and customer's needs have blossomed, he is just exhausted. It's 2:40 PM and he has been so busy today putting out fires and an unexpected meeting that he hasn't begun his route for the day. This is a normally late day so he doesn't usually get home before 9:00 tonight. He has to work what is on the calendar today according to company rules, so there's no telling what time he'll get home. Our dd just called and she's having car troubles, so he's off to take care of that.

I am so concerned and burdened for him and his general health. I sent him to the doctor yesterday because he had blood in his urine on Sun. and he's having tightness in his chest. The dr. said the blood was from kidney stones and the tightness is most likely due to his ragweed allergy. He'll do a stress test next week just to be sure though. EKG was fine.

We have been under so much stress the past 20 months, I don't know how we are still standing to be honest. God has been faithful, but I honestly wonder how much more, Lord? We asked for him to get more work so we can pay our bills, God answered. Right now there doesn't look like that workload will get lighter because two people quit, so now the boss has to hire two new people and train them. The boss is not available to help lighten the load.

I don't even know what to ask for prayer about, but please pray as you feel led. We really need prayer support right now. Things are just very difficult right now and I feel very useless because all I can do is rest and pray.

Thank you for praying -

Molly

Wow! This is amazing, but while I was typing this, a co-worker "just happened" to pull up where my dd is and saw she was having trouble, so he's on the scene to see if he can figure out what is going on while they wait for my dh to get there. Now that is encouraging! God is good!

Found out it was low on oil, so the co-worker is going to get oil and she'll be on her way. This 20 yo is growing up a lot these days and learning what the adult world is all about.

Edited by MJN

Wow! This is amazing, but while I was typing this, a co-worker "just happened" to pull up where my dd is and saw she was having trouble, so he's on the scene to see if he can figure out what is going on while they wait for my dh to get there. Now that is encouraging! God is good!

:)

Cancer survivor, here. :grouphug:

It's a tough road some days, that much I will say. The pain is stressful, the tests are stressful, the bills are stressful, being in the hospital is a weird mixture of relaxing and stressful (KWIM?), and all the things we used to do and enjoy, sitting on the shelf, staring us in the face -- that was so hard for me, Molly, to let go of all that management and productivity.

Rest is productive, too, though. It can and will renew your strength for another day. You can and will pray your family through this, no matter what way your own road leads.

I am praying for you and yours.

In Christ,

Beth