Menu

What a bad morning!

I ran out of sugar for my coffee. How does one run out of sugar? So I didn't drink coffee.

9yr old knocked over the open syrup container and spilled 1/4 of it on the table. Need I mention the mess *and* how expensive pure maple syrup is? I think I'm going to ration it out in small containers from now on.

Smoke alarm needs a new battery....which I don't have. It's been beeping all day.

Dog ate something and now he is super stinky and following me.

6 yr old sat for over an hour (yes I timed him) whining about not knowing his notes which are due today for piano lesson.

9 yr old throw a major tantrum over math. His fit would have put any two yr old to shame. We're talking body flailing all over the couch.

Both kids got a rant about being disrespectful to me and earned 4 laps around our 1 acre back yard.

Funny, after the run, some lunch and water, they are now peacefully sitting at the table doing their independent work.

I still haven't had coffee. Wondering how honey sweetened coffee would taste.

I hope the afternoon is better.

And I yelled at my mom for bringing those to my children. I have never admitted to her that they once saved my life :lol:

Funny!

Good to know about honey, powdered sugar, brown sugar, and ice cream! I have all those.

Little one barely slept an hour for nap. :glare:

Off to get ready for piano.