Menu

MM question

Hedgehogs4

I have read the threads of all you MM lovers. I'm just wondering though...is it an entirely electronic curriculum, as in I have to print all the materials myself?

How has this been working for everyone?

I googled printing services and found a place to print very cheaply. I'm sorry I can't remember what company it was. I also has it ring bound to make it more convenient to use.

I love being able to print it! I use a filing system, so i print in batches, so I am not having a page backed on one week needed in another. Saves so much time. I also am able to reprint if needed.

In the down load I think there is more. There is a worksheet creator, as well as supplements such as other currencies, tests, cumulative reviews and answer key. I haven't printed the answer keys yet, i just view them and correct, I don't find it an issue.

I downloaded it and took it to Staples on a memory stick. I think it was $20 for both a and b to print in B&W. I like having it on the computer. I printed off all the tests that are in the supplemental materials and for example, the other day DD really didn't follow directions and did a whole math page of subtraction using addition. Instead of having her erase the whole thing I just printed off that page. Easy peasy! I also like having it so when little DD gets big enough, I will just print it again.

I really like being able to print what I need when. I tend to print out a couple sections of the chapter at a time and staple each section together. It creates a packet that each child works through until they finish it. Then I hand them another.

Another reason I like to print myself is I use the "snapshot" tool to print sections of the pages bigger for my younger guys. Less on a page and more room to write. LOVE IT!

I don't print out the answers... I just look them up on the computer.

I printed it all at once and filed it. We love it. We've done one full year of review with it through the summer and started on our next year for each child. So glad I can print it again for each! My kids like math now, finally!

btw, I put the whole thing when completely finished by the child back through my printer upside down and printed the 2nd year on the back. It hasn't bothered them in the least! Free paper!