Menu

Has anyone ordered safety goggles for their kids?

AFwife Claire

I am placing a big order with hometrainingtools.com, and I am trying to figure out goggles. I have 4 boys in a 7/8th grade life science class next year that need goggles. I have an adult pair, and it seems really big. But the child size one says it fits kids up to 90 pounds. Well, I am definitely above 90 pounds, and I can't say my adult one fits me very well! But I don't know how small a child one really is. Has anyone used one to know about how wide of a face can really fit the small ones? I'm tempted to just order the adult ones, but I don't want them to be a huge distraction for the boys, falling down their noses all the time. Thanks!

Take your children to Lowe's on a Saturday when they have the Build It Workshop. Each child gets a free pair of safety goggles that they can take home. Your children have a good time and you now have some goggles for free!

My children don't seem to have come home with goggles, only the aprons.

My children don't seem to have come home with goggles, only the aprons.

Interesting! We have a basket of unopened goggles because they give them to DS every time we go (even when he brings his from home). We try to tell them that we have plenty, but they always insist we take another pair.

Interesting! We have a basket of unopened goggles because they give them to DS every time we go (even when he brings his from home). We try to tell them that we have plenty, but they always insist we take another pair.

My husband took one child once, and then two children a few months later, and had to argue with the employee in order to get them an apron...He (=employee) insisted that we already had one, even though they had run out at the previously attended workshop (not to mention the fact that only one of the children had attended). Clearly you have nicer people running the activities than we do! I don't even think they've been offered goggles.