Menu

Any recommendations for mascara (that does not end up under one's eyes)?

No matter what brand I try, mascara eventually ends up "shedding" underneath my eyes over the course of the day ...even the waterproof ones (OK, they are fine the first day. But the next morning & throughout the next day I get continual shadows, even if I don't put more on...and I use eye make-up remover every night).

In search of...one decent mascara that actually stays on my lashes until I want it to come off, when it all comes off and is seen no more.

Recommendations?

It's expensive, but Blinc mascara -- totally different that anything else. Makes little "tubes" around your eyelashes; doesn't come off with water or with rubbing alone... but both water and pressure together (like in the shower, you just kind of gently "pull" them off). Sounds weird, but I absolutely love it... and it does look like regular mascara. lol I believe the company will take a return if you're not happy with it. Also, Sephora used to sell it, in black at least. (I use the dark brown.) My tube will last me 5-6 months of daily use, and the direct website does have sales from time to time so that's when I buy it.

Good luck! :)

I have used Loreal Voluminous for more than 10 years and have never had any problems with it.

This is what I use as well. It holds up really well for one whole day but then it does need to be removed with ake-up remover or soap and water. I have never found anything that lasts overnight.

I have never found a mascara that does not make my eyes itch. I have tried about a hundred different ones over the years. I hate having to settle for naked eyes. Occasionally, I will see a new one and give it a shot. But I still get itchy eyes. Hypoallergenic means nothing in my case. Anybody know of one for a problem like this? Maybe I am a very talented hypochondriac.

It's expensive, but Blinc mascara -- totally different that anything else. Makes little "tubes" around your eyelashes; doesn't come off with water or with rubbing alone... but both water and pressure together (like in the shower, you just kind of gently "pull" them off). Sounds weird, but I absolutely love it... and it does look like regular mascara. lol I believe the company will take a return if you're not happy with it. Also, Sephora used to sell it, in black at least. (I use the dark brown.) My tube will last me 5-6 months of daily use, and the direct website does have sales from time to time so that's when I buy it.

Good luck! :)

:iagree: Blinc is the only mascara I have found that is great! I purchase it through Amazon.