Menu

buying used Waldorf books

If you know the ISBN of the books you are looking for you can go to dealoz.com.

Dealoz does is a book "search engine" and searches everywhere for the book...ebay, half, amazon, abebooks, barnes & noble, powells books, CBD and various other I can't remember.

We have been using them for years for college books.

Is there anywhere that sells lots of Waldorf books cheap? Besides the usuals like Amazon. There are several I'm needing, and would like to get them as cheaply as I can. But they're not always easy to find, especially at a price I like.

Waldorf-y books are $$ to buy. What are you looking for? I might be able to help. I have quite a few I can sell...but fi, I bought some that were only available in the UK...so $$ and I would rather keep them and lend them out to friends rather than sell for $1, yk?

If there are titles you want that i have, perhaps we could work something out? If you want to PM, I promise I've cleaned it out. lol :D

If you know the ISBN of the books you are looking for you can go to dealoz.com.

Dealoz does is a book "search engine" and searches everywhere for the book...ebay, half, amazon, abebooks, barnes & noble, powells books, CBD and various other I can't remember.

We have been using them for years for college books.

Neat! I'll check it out, see what I can find.