Menu

Calling all Hive Googlers....I need help!

Every week day morning at about 7am my dh cell phone starts ringing off the hook. Apperently Pastor Benny Hinn is on the Gospel channel and offers a really great offer each morning to those who call in, but the phone number is my dh cell phone!!!!!!!

I checked out his website but all that is available is a generic 800 number that takes me to some random customer service line. I cant find any sort of administrative number to let them know.

Can anyone help me out with this info before I go crazy with all these phone calls?!

Did you try these?

• Donations & Product Orders:

• Phone: 800-433-1900

I tried that number. It is a customer service number with a long wait. I'd prefer to talk directly to admin if possible.

Every week day morning at about 7am my dh cell phone starts ringing off the hook. Apperently Pastor Benny Hinn is on the Gospel channel and offers a really great offer each morning to those who call in, but the phone number is my dh cell phone!!!!!!!

Wow - have they not noticed that they aren't getting any phone calls?? :001_huh:

First, I would call MY phone company and tell them the problem. I don't want to pay for all those calls. Then, I would try their customer service numbers and go through all the transfers until I found someone that would fix the problem. I'd email them too. Often.

Last, if nothing else worked, I'd get snarky. Really snarky. I'd whoop and holler when people called, while never disabusing them of the notion that they had the right number and then give all of them the customer service 800 number and let THEM call and complain.

I called the customer service number. I was told that they could do nothing except make a note that I didnt want phone calls. I clearly explained that I am not recieving phone calls from Benny Hinn but FOR him. The girl was having a hard time wrapping her head around this. She transfered me to another level of customer service where I reached a voice mail stating they were in a prayer circle and to leave a number.

Next stop Verizon wireless and my email. This is just irritating!

Did you try to google your husband's phone number? It must be a typo, and if it's on the Internet somewhere, maybe you can find it and email the misinformation to the organization.

I'd google dh's number along with "Benny Hinn" and see what you get.

Also, have you asked some of the callers where they found the number they're calling?

Maybe you're one digit off, and these people are getting a wrong number. It could happen if lots of people are calling in.

We used to get weekly calls for a Duct Cleaning Service because it was one digit off of ours. (At first we though they were prank calls because we thought the people were saying "I need my ducks cleaned."

I'd keep trying with Benny's people until you get someone who can understand the problem. (But I did kinda like the idea of pretending you were on his staff...):)

Also, have you asked some of the callers where they found the number they're calling?

Dh asked the callers where they saw the number and it is on his morning show on the gospel channel. Apperently Benny has a special offer each morning that is available in different locations (last week was SC this week is MD). The number (as one lady read to my dh this morning) was my dh cell phone number.

I called the customer service number. I was told that they could do nothing except make a note that I didnt want phone calls. I clearly explained that I am not recieving phone calls from Benny Hinn but FOR him. The girl was having a hard time wrapping her head around this. She transfered me to another level of customer service where I reached a voice mail stating they were in a prayer circle and to leave a number.

Next stop Verizon wireless and my email. This is just irritating!

First, I know there are many wonderful people in customer service that spend their days working with belligerant short tempered meanies and strive to serve others in the kindest way possible.

Now, I've dealt with the incredibly empty headed customer service people too. I know they can get the easiest request so abysmally wrong that you end up wondering how in the world they got their job and why in the world they still have it. You just have to keep looking until you find one of the wonders I described above :glare:

Sorry you're going through all this, just wanted you to know that I totally understand about cs not getting what seems like a clear-cut issue.

Dh asked the callers where they saw the number and it is on his morning show on the gospel channel. Apperently Benny has a special offer each morning that is available in different locations (last week was SC this week is MD). The number (as one lady read to my dh this morning) was my dh cell phone number.

I might try calling the channel that runs the show.