Menu

Photo of Shrubs that Neighbors Hacked......

Exactly -- that was my point -- she's a loon. B/c you and I both know that IF he LEFT (and I don't mean being on travel), I'd drag his sorry behind back here and he could bring in his own 'waste receptacle,' 'rubbish container,' 'tote,' or whatever we want to call it..........rest assured, though, I am NOT bringing it in!:lol::lol::lol:

*snort*

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:seeya: My oldest daughter has been listening to so many British audiobooks lately that she emerges from the bedroom in the morning saying, "Spit-spot. Pip-pip. Cheerio!"

:lol: She wants to be Mary Poppins.

Be careful with those British books. My daughter (when she was 12) was complaining that our neighbor broke our closet doors when he waved his arms and "ejaculated" all over the kitchen. (She meant screamed and yelled.....we almost passed out from laughing!!! ) :svengo:

haha....there was another phrase, but I can't remember it right now....

Faithe

Be careful with those British books. My daughter (when she was 12) was complaining that our neighbor broke our closet doors when he waved his arms and "ejaculated" all over the kitchen. (She meant screamed and yelled.....we almost passed out from laughing!!! ) :svengo:

haha....there was another phrase, but I can't remember it right now....

Faithe

:w00t::svengo:

:smilielol5::smilielol5::smilielol5:

Yes. Spellcheck doesn't pick up omitted words. Farking spellcheck.

Exactly -- that was my point -- she's a loon. B/c you and I both know that IF he LEFT (and I don't mean being on travel), I'd drag his sorry behind back here and he could bring in his own 'waste receptacle,' 'rubbish container,' 'tote,' or whatever we want to call it..........rest assured, though, I am NOT bringing it in!:lol::lol::lol:

:smilielol5::smilielol5::smilielol5::smilielol5: