Menu

My family is so blessed

and surrounded by wonderful friends and customers!!

On Tuesday, a customer stopped by to pay his training bill--and brought us a HUGE bowl of fruit salad--it was delicious!

On Wednesday, we had a customer that wanted us to meet them halfway to pick up their dog--they then bought us dinner!

On Thursday, yet another customer stopped by to train on our property and he brought us a HUGE bag of rhubarb!

Today---a daughter of a family friend called our youngest ds and asked if he would be home because she had a surprise for him...A half hour later she showed up with a HUGE box of books that she had once read at his age!! There are a bunch of Time LIFE books, a couple science dictionaries, and quite a few chapter books. It was like Christmas all over again! She was home from college and was cleaning....and decided she needed to part with some of her books. She did not want to give the books to just anybody...she wanted to give the books to someone who would love them and appreciate them and give them a good home....Ds is so proud to be the new owner of these fabulous books!

It has just been a fabulous week--full of gratitude for those around us that are so caring and generous!

Thanks for listening--I just wanted to share! :001_smile:

There really are some wonderful and kind people in the world.

Yes indeed!

I did not grow up in a family that shared with others.....I was always embarassed that my family was like that--just no kindness or sharing with others at all! I always knew I was going to be the complete opposite as an adult and teach my children to share and be kind to others. For some reason- I am always so shocked when customers do something for us or think of us--full of gratitude but shocked!

I am so full of gratitude- that as an adult -I am surrounded by awesome friends and customers that are so kind and caring.

Edited by mammaruss

Very Cool! Do you board dogs, too? If we ever come back to Minnesota again..... and you're around my husband's family... well... gosh your spot looks fun!!

:)

Yes--dogs do have sleepovers here--both long and short visits. We welcome all breeds. The smaller breeds stay in our home--limited amount-need advance reservations. We do also allow dogs with "special needs" or with stress anxiety to stay in our home --no matter the size--so we can keep a closer eye on them. :001_smile: Our canine guests have LOTS of room to run, swim, and play with our youngest ds--he wears them out and they wear him out.;)