Menu

• 2 months later...
You can only lend a book once. It's not a bug.

You can only lend a book once, or you can only lend it once to a single person but still to someone else? Seems kind of lame that you can only lend it once ever if that's the case.

I love my nook but have been trying to be good and not spend much money on books on it yet.

You can only lend a book once, or you can only lend it once to a single person but still to someone else? Seems kind of lame that you can only lend it once ever if that's the case.

I love my nook but have been trying to be good and not spend much money on books on it yet.

You can only lend a book once...period. This is not Barnes and Noble's call...it is the publishers. They were not happy about being able to lend at all...so this is what B&N had to agree to...so they could add the "Lend Me" feature at all.

It is the same with the cost of ebooks. Right now, most ebooks are almost the same, if not more expensive than the actual book. This too, is because of the publishers...with help from Apple.

I'd love it if it could be not just a lending group, but sharing ideas, free ebooks & sites, information for newbies (me!) about features, etc...

I've visited the recommended forums and sites for Nook information, but it'd be nice to have a group to ask homeschooling-specific information as well since I'll be using it a lot in that way, and just because I tend to have more interests in common with you WTM parents than the general population, iykwim. Whadya'll think?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...