Menu

How do I look in my new avatar?

Not only is it new, it's my first WTM avatar ever! My dh was goofing around online and saw it. He called me over and said that's what I needed to put on here--said it fits my no-nonsense personality! He thinks it's what I want to say to half the people I come in contact with in real life! Hmmm...should I be offended? ;) Nah, he's just joking. Sort of!

Chelle

Not only is it new, it's my first WTM avatar ever! My dh was goofing around online and saw it. He called me over and said that's what I needed to put on here--said it fits my no-nonsense personality! He thinks it's what I want to say to half the people I come in contact with in real life! Hmmm...should I be offended? ;) Nah, he's just joking. Sort of!

Chelle

Looks great! I would wax eloquent, but I don't think now's the time :lol:.

Chelle

Mine's new too. What do you think? This is basically how I go through life.

Looks great! I would wax eloquent, but I don't think now's the time :lol:.

Oh, come on! Send me a PM with it at least! :)

You look quite charming; not as cute as "Moi" but charming. :D

No, no one's as cute as you! Well, maybe Kermie!

Love it! Zip it, lock it, stick it in your pocket!

That's a good one!

And in addition to my new look, may I just add that this is my first attempt at multi-quoting?! I am REALLY going out on a limb tonight!

Chelle

You know you're addicted to WTM when you're sitting at the same table with separate laptops posting to the same thread.

:lol: All right guys, keep posting to the same thread. This could end up being the most entertaining thread in a long time... :lol:

Honestly, when I saw your thread title, I thought there'd be a provocative pic of you and then I saw that the last post in the thread seemed to be from a guy (judging from the username) and a new one at that. I figured that some new guy was staring at your new hot avatar!

I have NOT had anything alcoholic to drink...yet. Honestly. :lol:

Honestly, when I saw your thread title, I thought there'd be a provocative pic of you and then I saw that the last post in the thread seemed to be from a guy (judging from the username) and a new one at that. I figured that some new guy was staring at your new hot avatar!

I have NOT had anything alcoholic to drink...yet. Honestly. :lol:

Oh, my gosh! That cracks me up! :lol:

ETA: Oh, no! Right when I posted I realized my dh has been messing w/my account! He's the one who put the "Male Children" thing in my signature! What a goof. I don't even know how to fix it. I'll have to pester him about it tomorrow.

Edited by Chelle in MO
Silly dh.

Oh, my gosh! That cracks me up! :lol:

ETA: Oh, no! Right when I posted I realized my dh has been messing w/my account! He's the one who put the "Male Children" thing in my signature! What a goof. I don't even know how to fix it. I'll have to pester him about it tomorrow.

Well, at least he didn't add more kids.....well, except that REALLY, REALLY OLD ONE!! :lol:

Oh, come on! Send me a PM with it at least! :)

No, no one's as cute as you! Well, maybe Kermie!

That's a good one!

And in addition to my new look, may I just add that this is my first attempt at multi-quoting?! I am REALLY going out on a limb tonight!

Chelle

Your avatar is great, but it's your multi-quoting that really impresses!!!

Care to share how it's done??? :D

Your avatar is great' date=' but it's your multi-quoting that really impresses!!!

Care to share how it's done??? :D[/quote']

See the 3 icons in the lower right corner of each post? Click on the middle one in every post you want to quote, then click the reply button below the left corner of the latest post. All the quotes will be in that new reply window.

Then you can type your response to each one between the quotes.

Try it and let me know how it goes!

Funny! When someone asks me how many children I have, I like to say, "I have four boys and one husband, so that makes ten." He is a lovable, OLD kid!

Chelle

I count for six, huh? That doesn't sound quite right. I don't give you six times the trouble or make six times the mess, do I? Well, let's maybe not answer that one.

I count for six, huh? That doesn't sound quite right. I don't give you six times the trouble or make six times the mess, do I? Well, let's maybe not answer that one.

Yes, you do! And I was being gracious w/that number!

Now, would you please stop checking the boards under my login? I can't tell which posts I've read when you do that!

See ya tonight!:001_smile: