Menu

Oh My, Homeschool Hate Group?

White Nationalist Homeschoolers.

I was looking for something unrelated and stumbled upon the White Pride Home School Resource Center. I'm not going to link to them, because I don't want to give them the additional boost in link related traffic.

I'm not surprised that something like this does exist. Seems like there is no limit to the nuttiness that is out there on the internet.

Still, I had to shake my head at some of this. Yikes.

How sad that children are being educated into that kind of thing. I guess the flip side of the right of all parents to educate their children as they see fit is that there will always be that minority who use homeschooling to pass on their craziness to their kids. :confused:

How sad that children are being educated into that kind of thing. I guess the flip side of the right of all parents to educate their children as they see fit is that there will always be that minority who use homeschooling to pass on their craziness to their kids. :confused:

Absolutely. And as we all do, they probably feel they are doing the right thing, too.

I think we all do pass on our own brand of craziness to our kids. The extremes are sad, though.

White Nationalist Homeschoolers.

I was looking for something unrelated and stumbled upon the White Pride Home School Resource Center. I'm not going to link to them, because I don't want to give them the additional boost in link related traffic.

I'm not surprised that something like this does exist. Seems like there is no limit to the nuttiness that is out there on the internet.

Still, I had to shake my head at some of this. Yikes.

Disgusting discovery, but it does not surprise me. Perversion and sickness is everywhere in the world. A few years ago, I stumbled across an Orthodox Christian membership group within a white supremacist hate message board. I nearly vomited -- especially when I recognized the name of a poster.

Disgusting discovery, but it does not surprise me. Perversion and sickness is everywhere in the world. A few years ago, I stumbled across an Orthodox Christian membership group within a white supremacist hate message board. I nearly vomited -- especially when I recognized the name of a poster.

I was annoyed to see that the group came up when I was searching for a homeschool group that we used to be in. No official link between the support group and this extreme group. But they seem to have lifted a long list of support groups from other sites.

Actually the section labeled homeschool warning, which was pointing out the fallacies in Christian textbooks was funny in a pathetic sort of way. You really can fabricate almost any theory on the internet.