Menu

The Core: Teaching Your Child the Foundations of Classical Education

I don't think it is available yet unless the release date is just for another edition or a previously available book. Looks interesting though. I think the woman is the founder of Classical Conversations?

Yup, You're right... it is Leigh Bortins. If you're gonna get it, this would be a great time for her, because it's a pre-order.

:)

• 3 weeks later...

*****DISCLAIMER******

I AM A CHALLENGE A DIRECTOR FOR CLASSICAL CONVERSATIONS.

Just so you know where I am coming from, and no I don't make any money for promoting anything! :tongue_smilie:

Whew!

I enjoyed her other book Echo in Celebration: A Call Home-Centered Education Of course, I guess you could call me a follower. :D She is not secular. The premise of a classical Christian home education is not

a singularly Classical Conversations idea, so I would think that anyone interested in this approach to homeschooling would enjoy it. She is an engineer and her writing style matches that.

I really enjoy listening to her. She is inspiring.

HTH

:001_smile:

One wishes this was in the squib at Amazon. What I have learned from Amazon, is that if it is about homeschooling and NOT unschooling, assume religious content until proven otherwise.

Very confident it will be with content from a Christian Worldview, since Classical Conversations exists "To know God and make Him known."

:)