Menu

which Beth Moore Bible study shoue I do next?

Breaking Free is awesome! One of my favorites.

The tabernacle study (her first) is also amazing--I really learned a lot from that one. I like the original tapes better than the updated ones (but she's definitely got better hair in the second edition! lol)

Jesus, The One and Only is also very good.

BF is very introspective. She addresses lots of issues, and it was a place of growth for me.

Jesus...has a lovely opening and is set in Jerusalem--it was good, but I like to do it during Lent, not after! lol

A Woman's Heart is my favorite--so many amazing connections, she brings the OT alive, and there's Jesus in everything--so beautifully done!

Great suggestions! The only one I've done is Esther, so I'm taking notes. Do you ladies all watch with the videos, or just do the workbooks?

Definitely watch the videos. I lead the Beth M studies at our church (haven't in a while). We meet every 2 weeks, go thru the lesson, and then watch the video. It's hard to squeeze into two hours, but because all of the work is done at home, it's doable.

Love these studies!

Of the Beth Moore studies I have done, I liked The Tabernacle study (a woman's heart) and the Jesus study (based on Luke) the best. I did both fo these at home on my own with no video and I thought they were great. I also later did them in a group setting with the video. If you are looking for a self-study course they are good, if you are looking for a group study they are good - use them how you want.

Of the Beth Moore studies I have done, I liked The Tabernacle study (a woman's heart) and the Jesus study (based on Luke) the best. I did both fo these at home on my own with no video and I thought they were great. I also later did them in a group setting with the video. If you are looking for a self-study course they are good, if you are looking for a group study they are good - use them how you want.

I love, love, love the tabernacle study. A Woman's Heart, God's Dwelling Place is the name of it. I'm actually going through it for the 3rd time right now.

You know you can download the video sessions for $5/session at lifeway.com? I didn't feel like the videos were imperative for the tabernacle study, but I would have really missed out if I had not seen the Esther videos. I'm sure it is different for each study.

Good luck choosing.