Menu

The Bronze Bow for non-Christians?

I picked this up at a book sale today, and didn't realize that it may be a Christian book. Is it written for a Christian audience?

I read some of the reviews on Amazon and I'm not sure what to make of it. One of the bad reviews said it was "based directly on the New Testament", but you know how those one star raters can be on Amazon, they're either on to something or on something. Hope that doesn't sound too rude, I LOVE reading reviews, especially bad ones. Sometimes I like to read reviews on restaurants I know are terrible (from experience), because they can be so funny. Oops, off topic on my own question. :D

Loved it. I have two non Christian kids rather sensitive to being preached at and are rather vocal about it. Nothing preachy whatsover in The Bronze Bow. Its probably what most of us non Christians would actually want from a story about Jesus.

Great story and very touching.

In a nutshell it is about the idea of forgiving others, even your worst enemies. I think the message -- simplistic or not -- is important especially in this day and age when we could annihilate one another so easily.