Menu

Adoremus Books Easter Sale 20% off carry Singapore and AAS

I am confused - I thought All About Spelling was only sold through the parent company, All About Learning (new name - it used to be called All About Spelling but they wanted to change the name to reflect new programs).

The site you linked shows AAS products but lists the mfg as Take Away Press. I googled it and can't find a website for it.

???

I am confused - I thought All About Spelling was only sold through the parent company, All About Learning (new name - it used to be called All About Spelling but they wanted to change the name to reflect new programs).

The site you linked shows AAS products but lists the mfg as Take Away Press. I googled it and can't find a website for it.

???

idk

it sure looks like they carry it

i was surprised to find it there

???

Here is the link

Here is the link

Yeah, I saw that. But if you click on an AAS product and look to the right where the price is listed, it says "publisher/mfg: Take Away Press."

I'm wondering if it's a mistake or something new. The AAS site still says in the FAQ that they are the only place that sells AAS. I even searched for "Adoremus" on the chatterbee website (AAS forum) and got no matches.

???

Here is an article about Take Away Press. It mentions at the end that they publish All About Spelling.

http://pressmediawire.com/article/Education/Education/All_About_Homophones_Your_Complete_Tool_Kit_from_Takeaway_Press_Earns_National_Recognition/21237

???

Take Away Press used to be the name of the company. They sent out a newsletter last fall that their name is now All About Learning Press. They are experimenting with some distributors now, so there may be more in the future.

Merry :-)

idk

it sure looks like they carry it

i was surprised to find it there

I first bought AAS at a homeschool store in Raleigh, NC, so I know it is sold elsewhere. Also, I have been ordering from Adoremus Books for a few years and the best thing about them is the FAST shipping! My orders have almost always gone out next day.

Edited by Renee in FL

I just saw that the Singapore Home Instructor Guides are listed at $23.50.

Less 20% (4.70) equals $18.80. Rainbow Resource sells them for $16.50.

Not trying to be snarky... so please don't take it wrong... just in todays economy, we are watching our pennies carefully! I'm sure there are many other things that are a good buy. :001_smile:

I just saw that the Singapore Home Instructor Guides are listed at $23.50.

Less 20% (4.70) equals $18.80. Rainbow Resource sells them for $16.50.

Not trying to be snarky... so please don't take it wrong... just in todays economy, we are watching our pennies carefully! I'm sure there are many other things that are a good buy. :001_smile:

ITU

I didn't order the HIG's bec I'm hoping to find those used