Menu

It is snowing and sticking at my house!!

It is spring break here in Oregon. We live close to Salem, and it is snowing and sticking. This is totally crazy weather. Some winters we don't even get snow at all, and for it to stick at the end of March is not normal. I just wish my bulbs were in bloom to take a picture of them in the snow. (my dh planted them really deep, so they are slow.)

It is spring break here in Oregon. We live close to Salem, and it is snowing and sticking. This is totally crazy weather. Some winters we don't even get snow at all, and for it to stick at the end of March is not normal. I just wish my bulbs were in bloom to take a picture of them in the snow. (my dh planted them really deep, so they are slow.)

We have snow north of us in Kelso -- South of us near you. But no snow at my house in Vancouver! Enjoy it!

Northeast WA- did not get snow today (yet:D)but we did get 6" yesterday. When I left to run errands the roads were horrible and in need of a plow! So much for the relief of spring:( oh well....

You LUCKY DUCK! :drool5: We had snow, but it didn't stick. Of course, we live in the part of Salem with probably the lowest elevation.