Menu

Is it spring fever?

Help. They're staring off into space, disappearing from work stations, giggling, wearing random pencil marks on their faces, & generally making me want to SCREAM.

Last week was so good. At least, 2 days' worth of last week was really good. :001_huh:

I have put 2yo in charge for now. She's marching back & forth between them, chanting, "No talking. No playing. Do your work!" :lol:

Help. They're staring off into space, disappearing from work stations, giggling, wearing random pencil marks on their faces, & generally making me want to SCREAM.

Last week was so good. At least, 2 days' worth of last week was really good. :001_huh:

I have put 2yo in charge for now. She's marching back & forth between them, chanting, "No talking. No playing. Do your work!" :lol:

Can I borrow your 2yo?

It's gotta be Spring Fever.

I'll trade any one of them for my 14yo ds. I'd prefer a girl this time, though.

I'm reading (recommended on the high school board) Get Out of My Life, but first could you drive me and Cheryl to the mall?

Quote from page 60:

A problem with raising teenagers is that you are constantly put in the position of having to make on-the-spot decisions, without having the vaguest idea as to the correct thing to do. Further, any decision that goes against the teenager holds the threat of an immediate, unpleasant, and protracted scene.

This is my life. Thanks for letting me vent. :rant:

So what do I do???

a) Close the blinds & windows, & try to lock spring out until it's changed to full-fledged summer.

b) Give up.

c) Old hs standby: lock them in closets.

d) Keep 2yo on hand (although she's easily distracted by goldfish).

e) ???

Fwiw, they were outside running around today from about 9:30AM to 1PM. We did the same thing Mon, & honestly, being outside might make it a smidge worse to try to come in & do school. Being inside barely helps, though.

They're staring at me like I'm speaking a foreign language & they're on drugs. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Most definitively .. its gotta be

:party:SPRING FEVER !!! :party:

My 3 are bouncing off the walls badly again. ... of course today just about tripled that I think ... just found out we will be moving next mth! :svengo:

We are ALL very excited about this .. we have been in an apartment for the last 14 mths and are finally getting a house again! :willy_nilly::willy_nilly::willy_nilly:

~Rachel

I'll trade any one of them for my 14yo ds. I'd prefer a girl this time, though.

I'm reading (recommended on the high school board) Get Out of My Life, but first could you drive me and Cheryl to the mall?

Quote from page 60:

This is my life. Thanks for letting me vent. :rant:

:lol::lol:FWIW, I read that when my second oldest was 14......she will be 30 in July!