Menu

Drat that Wii Fit obstacle course!

DS only 9 and not the most coordinated of our children can complete the course on expert! I can not get past the end of the beginner course. Sweating, concentrating, listening to Ds's advice, nothing....I am the original consolation prize winner. Ds 11 has posted a 396 on the ski jump - I can't even get on the board.

Only thing I am top dog at - adding, bouncy ball thingy and hoola hoop - without the hips, my bean pole guys can't manage it too well.

Sigh, at least I'm exercising.

Faith

LOL! My kids love watching me play that level! By the time my turn is over, they are literally on the floor with tears streaming down their cheeks because my poor Mii has been with wrecking balls, flattened, and jumped off cliffs! Even I can admit, it's a hoot!:lol:

If I had a nickel for every time my mii was rolled flat by one of those logs, I could buy myself a Chipotle burrito. :D

I stink at most of the games, except for the fish catching one. For some reason I am really good at catching fish while dressed as a penguin!