Menu

Update and a prayer request

Hey ladies,

I just wanted to give ya'll an update on me. I have gotten over the UTI, bladder infection, and kidney stones. I am not depressed any more. The Lord used several people to speak truth to me and encourage me so I didn't have to go on an antidepressant. PTL!! I am feeling MUCH better and have so much energy I'm having a hard time getting to sleep at night. PTL again!

If you could pray for my kidneys, that would be wonderful. I went for a followup yesterday and there is still a small amount of blood in the urine. Now they want to send me to the urologist for further evaluation, just to make sure there's nothing weird going on in there. Pray that the Lord will heal me and that when I go to the urologist, there will be NO blood in my urine! I'm SO tired of going to one doctor, then another doctor. It makes me feel like I'm an old person. It's really hard to go to the doctor when you feel good.

I'm considering writing a book about my cancer journey. Please pray the Lord will give me wisdom and vision for this project. I will be speaking to a group of ladies about my journey in April. I haven't spoken to a group of people in many years, so I'm a tad bit nervous. Please pray that the Lord will speak through me. I have SO much to say. I need clarity in what to say and how to organize my thoughts.

Of course, continued prayer that I will be cancer free is always appreciated!

I count my blessings to have such wonderful prayer warriors praying me through this journey. Your prayers have not gone unnoticed, trust me! You all are precious to me and my family!

Love in Christ,

Molly