Menu

I found this in some schoolwork today - hope you enjoy it.

I am behind in some of my grading, so today I am trying to catch up. This was written by my dd13 during an obviously very chaotic episode at our home.

A Descriptive Paragraph

Squealing pigs. Flopping fish. When one looks around, chaos meets his eye. The oldest boy appears as though he is part fish, and one would think, by the sounds ushered from his throat, the he was in agony and dying. But no - there is no disease in the child. The two children younger than the dying fish-boy are intent on killing each other. They tease, fight, and chase each other constantly. One would think to himself: What is this place? A home-asylum for the insane? But he is wrong. It’s SUPPOSED to be children busy at their schoolwork.

I am behind in some of my grading, so today I am trying to catch up. This was written by my dd13 during an obviously very chaotic episode at our home.

A Descriptive Paragraph

Squealing pigs. Flopping fish. When one looks around, chaos meets his eye. The oldest boy appears as though he is part fish, and one would think, by the sounds ushered from his throat, the he was in agony and dying. But no - there is no disease in the child. The two children younger than the dying fish-boy are intent on killing each other. They tease, fight, and chase each other constantly. One would think to himself: What is this place? A home-asylum for the insane? But he is wrong. It’s SUPPOSED to be children busy at their schoolwork.

:hurray: :hurray: I love it!