Menu

Could use some prayers and/or good wishes (CC)

DH is flying out of state tonight for a job interview tomorrow. His current job will be doing another round of layoffs next month, and we have no idea whether he is on that list. But I am also really scared of having to make a long-distance move, which we have never done. I just want God's will to be done in this, whatever that turns out to be. Anyhow, any prayer or well wishes would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

When uncertainty strikes and I begin to worry, I revert to my favorite passage (Jeremiah 29:11). It brings me peace quickly, and if I feel as if I'm leaning toward anxiety again, I pray it over and over silently in my head.

:grouphug: Praying for you!

When uncertainty strikes and I begin to worry, I revert to my favorite passage (Jeremiah 29:11). It brings me peace quickly, and if I feel as if I'm leaning toward anxiety again, I pray it over and over silently in my head.

:grouphug: Praying for you!

Thank you! That verse wasn't on my "list" of comfort verses! I need to memorize that one now! :)

Thank you all for the prayers! I can't tell you how much it meant to me to feel like I wasn't alone today.

He did get offered the job. He needs to finalize the details on Monday, but it looks like we are moving to Texas. Now I just need to keep my sanity and sell this house, which will be a Herculean effort on its own.

Thanks to all of you!