Menu

Prayers please for friends baby girl

My dear sweet friends had a baby on Wednesday the 10, and 2 days later she had 4 strokes. They are not sure of the cause or the problems that will come with this. I am so very sad!! They have been trying for about 5 years for this baby. Please pray for a miracle in healing! Thank you.

A family in our church had this happen to their infant son several years ago. Everyone was so worried.

Today this young man (not so young anymore) is one of our Deacons, a tremendously compassionate person, and a favorite with all the children participating in the AWANA program. Our God is big enough to bless even in this type of situation!

I will be praying...

Edited by hillfarm

A family in our church had this happen to their infant son several years ago. Everyone was so worried.

Today this young man (no so young anymore) is one of our Deacons, a tremendously compassionate person, and a favorite with all the children participating in the AWANA program. Our God is big enough to bless even in this type of situation!

I will be praying...

This is very reassuring. Thank you for sharing this!