Menu

I'm going to the Oscars!!!*insert appropriate squeal*

Wow! What fun!

How will you watch the award presentations? Do they broadcast on a screen for those of you seated in the bleachers?

I hope you'll share your Red Carpet Experience afterward!

At 5pm, we all go over to dinner at a restaurant across the street and watch the awards on TV.

My 10dd is not happy that I am taking my SIL instead of her:D

Momma needs a break.

I think we'd all pitch in to bail her out of jail, right? :D

I would! I would!

How cool are you!?

I looked for a squealing emoticon to truly relay my feelings, but I could not find one. I must suffice with :svengo: because I am insanely jealous.

Will you be sure to come back and tell us all how it went so we can live vicariously through you? Oh, Oh! Better yet - wave. Let's come up with some funky secret WTM signal and do it when the camera pans your way!

Ok, I'm writing down names and email addresses for bail money...the dress is actually very casual in the bleacher section. Although I'm sure I will come up with a reason I need a new outfit. Maybe a cute black t-shirt with WTM in rhinestones?? Would that earn me a free copy of SWB's new book?

I'll be the scholarly gal sitting back reading the Well-Educated Mind and taking copious notes while trying not to look impressed with all the glitz;)

The only bummer is that we were told they were looking for a "stable crowd"--I guess that means I can't go all redneck on them and throw my unmentionables at Hugh Jackman:glare:

Maybe you can bust through the security line and plant a big kiss on Mr. Clooney.

we were told they were looking for a "stable crowd"--I guess that means I can't go all redneck on them and throw my unmentionables at Hugh Jackman:glare:

:lol::lol::lol:

Oh, yeah. We're definitely going to need to be gathering some bail $$$! Should make for a fun pre-Oscars show, though! ;):D

Kodak Theatre is right across the street from where Jimmy Kimmel tapes and next to Grauman's Chinese Theater with the feet & handprints of old time celebrities. Up and down the sidewalks are the Hollywood Walk of Fame stars. Definitely bring a camera and ENJOY! ;)