Menu

remedy for dark eye circles?

Does anyone have a remedy, ideally INSTANT, for dark puffy circles under eyes?

I looked at the store yesterday and it seems every brand has something but I would really hate to spend $12.50 to $29 for what seems like an extremely tiny amount of a cure that may or may not work.

I would PREFER something natural. Easy to implement into my routine would be even better. But I'm really desperate. It really look really bad :(

Thanks in Advance :)

cold cucumber slices- they help me:001_smile: really even ice might work

also someone mentioned that cheese caused the dark circles to me once for a reason I can't remember- I've had to lay off cheese in the last several years (& I love every kind, all of 'em) and I have noticed dark circles under my eyes afterwards- can't prove it though...

No dairy that means no yoghurt, no whey, no casien.

If that doesn't work no wheat, no gluten...

Dark eye circles are a big sign for either of those. Dairy is much easier than wheat.

I missed your post as I was writing mine, I was hoping someone might explain it_ thank you

I've had mine since I can remember. I've tried concealers, they cake and don't cover. I've finally decided that they are me, take it or leave it. I have Native American Blood, so I think they are part of my heritage. That doesn't mean that before the Family Christmas picture is sent out every year, that I don't do a little doctoring to the under-eye area :001_tt2:

Well, if the cause is genetic and you've just inherited the under eye issue, I'm not sure what you can do about it short of cosmetic surgery. The under-eye puffiness runs in my family. That said, I have found some relief by doing this:

Boil water and make tea using two bags of camomile tea. Take the bags out of the water fairy quickly. You want to heat and wet them, but not lose all the good stuff in the tea. Let them cool then lay back someplace comfy with them over your eye area for about twenty minutes. This also works well for allergy eyes and styes.

Good luck.