Menu

Someone broke the back side glass in our SUV at Cracker Barrel tonight.

After our home school basketball games tonight, we went as a team to Cracker Barrel. We parked under a light right in front of the front door. Someone just broke the glass and stole my nice camera, my daughter's ipod and my oldest son's gym bag. Unfortunately, he had his basketball shoes in it and his uniform.

Fortunately for us, we had most of our valuables with us. It just makes you sad that people feel the need to steal other people's things instead of making an honest living. I truly hope their hearts will be changed.

It's easy though to get caught up in ourselves and forget how desperate people feel in Haiti right now. Stuff is stuff, but lives are what is valuable.

So, guess we got an educational outing after all!!

My husband had a camera stolen out of his van not long ago. I always tell my kids not to leave anything in the car such as a purse , wallet, mp3 etc. because

I do not want someone to break into the car to steal it , causing us to end up with expensive repairs. Hopefully, your insurance will pay for it.