Menu

For those of you like me that love Evan Moor products, but hate the coping..

hsmom

I was sent this email from them after asking the question if they sell the student workbooks individually.

"Thank you for your recent e-mail, and your interest in our products! While we do not sell our student books individually on our website, they are available directly through Customer Service.

Each student book is $5.99 and individual student books are non-refundable. Shipping costs are dependent on the total amount of your order, and begin at $5.00. If you would like to place an order for individual copies of student books, please call Customer Service at 1-800-714-0971. We are open Monday-Friday from 8:00am-4:30pm PST.

I am so happy about this! I love so many of their items, but hate copying all the time. Well now I don't have to! I thought I would pass this on to any others out there that have the same problem. This makes an open and go day much better!

(sorry for the misspelling in the title!ooops)

Edited by hsmom

It is also pretty economical. I just went and copied the pages we need from two different Evan-Moore books. Hate, hate, copying things. Half the time they don't turn out right and then I have to figure out a way to organize those copies and keep them neat for when I need them!:tongue_smilie:

Thank you for sharing this info!

So, like for example...the History Pockets...it would the just what the kids need and not the teacher stuff??? I haven't used much of their stuff...but I thought most of their products are workbooks..ready to use.

Kathy

My experience with the History Pockets is that they are set up to be used and reused by teachers for classrooms. It is obviously expected that they will be copied and handed out, not consumed, as some pages will have one side of the page designed to be cut out and pasted on another, while the other side of the cut page is part of a booklet that is to be assembled. The two activities are mutually exclusive if you are using it as a single student workbook without copying one side of the page. A well-designed workbook intended to be consumable would have something like "this page left intentionally blank" or something else on the back of the page to be cut up. I ended up copying almost half the book for my daughter to be able to complete the activities.

The teacher material is intermingled, so I'm not sure what a student workbook that is open and go would look like.