Menu

Football

Love football!

Go Arizona!!

LOL! I just finished listening to Pride and Prejudice to find my whole family watching the Packers! ;)

ETA They are presently in the 4th quarter...I think I may start watching the P&P mini series - here's hoping they go into overtime!

LOL! I just finished listening to Pride and Prejudice to find my whole family watching the Packers! ;)

ETA They are presently in the 4th quarter...I think I may start watching the P&P mini series - here's hoping they go into overtime!

:lol::lol: They're going into OT right now! Lucky you!!! LOVE P&P book and mini-series!

I took a nap during the Pats since I haven't felt well today, and our youngest was napping too. THe oldest played in his room, so dh had all afternoon in peace to watch the game. He was pleased with that!

LOL.... my husband is the football widow in our house :lol:

Here we just have football orphans. DH and I both get sucked into the game and the kids know they have free rein (reign - which word goes there- I think I watched too many concussions over the weekend!). As long as the kids are quiet they could probably get away with most anything during the playoffs.