Menu

IEW rocks

I purchased TWSS over 11 years ago when it still cost $129 and I've used it, loved it, taught it in co-ops, and even sold it. 5 years ago my kids were in a severe car accident and the TWSS CD's, which I had just picked up from loaning to a friend, were partially crushed. I called IEW to see if they would make an exception for me and just sell me the CD's that had been crushed. Instead, Andrew Pudewa sent me a brand new TWSS set. 2 weeks later someone from the IEW office called to ask how my kids were. (sniff).

I've repped for IEW for about 4 years and had stock at home (that's how they do it now- have regional reps, you keep the stock, saves them on shipping after the initial) and, because of the fire, it can't be re-sold (some of it's burned, some of it's smoked). I called IEW to explain and they are working out the best deal for us becasue the stock items will come out of our property loss claim. They are concerned that our family isn't burdened by the IEW claim. They care.

I love the IEW products and I've loved working for the company. But most of all I appreciate how Andrew Pudewa and the IEW office staff have put their beliefs in to practice.

It seems people are usually more motivated to speak out when they have a complaint (I am guilty of this at times as well), so I appreciate you letting us in on this. Hope your claim is resolved with expediency and excellence.:001_smile:

We love Andrew in this house. He is the ONLY reason kid is writing. Before IEW, it was an incredible, hair pulling chore. Now, kid says "essay? no problem."

We just keep running through TWSS over and over depending on what we're doing to solidify concepts.

Love, love, love it.

a

I bought SWI-A (or was in B? can't remember) and my kids really didn't like it. They prefer that I teach them myself, just using TWSS. We had used it for several weeks, so the paper materials were not in resellable condition. There were no problems with returning it. I got a complete refund, including shipping costs. I only had to pay about $5 media mail to send it back to them.

They are an incredible company. (and I love their product!)

I purchased TWSS over 11 years ago when it still cost $129 and I've used it, loved it, taught it in co-ops, and even sold it. 5 years ago my kids were in a severe car accident and the TWSS CD's, which I had just picked up from loaning to a friend, were partially crushed. I called IEW to see if they would make an exception for me and just sell me the CD's that had been crushed. Instead, Andrew Pudewa sent me a brand new TWSS set. 2 weeks later someone from the IEW office called to ask how my kids were. (sniff).

I've repped for IEW for about 4 years and had stock at home (that's how they do it now- have regional reps, you keep the stock, saves them on shipping after the initial) and, because of the fire, it can't be re-sold (some of it's burned, some of it's smoked). I called IEW to explain and they are working out the best deal for us becasue the stock items will come out of our property loss claim. They are concerned that our family isn't burdened by the IEW claim. They care.

I love the IEW products and I've loved working for the company. But most of all I appreciate how Andrew Pudewa and the IEW office staff have put their beliefs in to practice.

I bought my stuff that long ago, too. There's a stamped envelope in my binder with (very!) outdated postage affixed! I leave it all in there because it's just sentimental to me somehow. Ridiculous, I know!

None of what you said surprises me at all. Andrew Pudewa came to our not-so-big town for a few days to do a seminar last month. He is so gracious, and the time that I spent listening to him was definitely well spent!