Menu

Declutter challenge of 2010

And here is a free downloadable decluttering calendar for 2010. There is a little something to do each day. It's easy, not overwhelming, and some days are just plain fun.

Wanted to come back in and say thanks for this!!! I signed up for her newsletter, read through some blog entries and downloaded the January calendar page. She has a great small, very doable action item for each day. I'm going to hang it on my fridge and check off each day when I do the thing she suggests. Today she wants me to rethink my entryway (so some days are just getting you to focus on a space and think about it's purpose and how it's fulfilling that purpose). But I already have a leg up on tomorrow "Declutter some decorations you didn't use". DONE!:D

Thanks, Audrey, this was a great find!

I'm in! This seems doable - and like others have said, if I do more than one thing that's fine, but one thing is doable. And right now...I NEED doable, lol! Thanks for the links too, they look cool. I registered to get the calendar - waiting on it to show up in my email. (Which, by the way, I REALLY need to declutter my email and Facebook inbox...hmm...) :D