Menu

MCT can slice through a can and then cut a tomato like this!!

happygrrl

That's the one! I somehow deleted it off my camera! The nice folks at the Rod & Staff booth took the picture for me. I'm the one hanging out the window with my sunglasses on top of my head :rofl:

Thank you for securing a copy for me! Did the sweet folks at the ABeka booth take it for you?

Come on, Mariann, admit it! You look gorgeous and those go-go boots bring back fond memories for both of us :laugh:

Good grief! I've been out all afternoon (trying to keep the economy of northern Virginia in the black - that's alot for one person, you know)

..........:lol::lol::lol:those sweet people at the ABEKA booth..........yes, they would definitely take my picture b/c I've taught at so many $#%^&^& schools that use their curriculum!

;)Cynthia: Did you watch Hullabaloo when you were like 7 or 8?:confused:

I'm the one on the roof. Thank goodness I was able to wear sneakers, climbing on top of an SUV in heels stinks.

I'm not sure they took the picture as a favor, more like evidence. Our skirt length is slightly inappropriate for most homeschool conventions.

It took us a long time to come up with our logo: FIAT - First in Academic Talent

Edited by The Dragon Academy

I'm the one on the roof. Thank goodness I was able to wear sneakers, climbing on top of an SUV in heels stinks.

I'm not sure they took the picture as a favor, more like evidence. Our skirt length is slightly inappropriate for most homeschool conventions.

It took us a long time to come up with our logo: FIAT - First in Academic Talent

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I never seem to fit in with the "normal" homeschoolers :tongue_smilie:

I remember! And that was even with us being provided everything except the PREPOSITION!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I never seem to fit in with the "normal" homeschoolers :tongue_smilie:

Story of MY life!:glare:

From the left: Radiobrain, CynthiaOK, TDA, MariannNova, Swimmermom, who's in the back??

Very, very far back--the one who blinked when the camera flashed--somebody from the Abeka table who was just walking by.

She's offering $100k for the evidence to be destroyed, but I told her y'all only deal in MCT materials.

Very, very far back--the one who blinked when the camera flashed--somebody from the Abeka table who was just walking by.

She's offering $100k for the evidence to be destroyed, but I told her y'all only deal in MCT materials.

See, I KNEW you were the right person for the job!;)

:lol::lol::lol: