Menu

My ds just wrote his letter to Santa

My ds is 9 and he never really wants much for Christmas.

This is the letter that he has written to Santa

Dear Santa,

Do you think that this year you could, just for my house, not come until the new Lego Harry Potter video game comes out?

I would really like to have it and it is not released until 2010. Do you think that you will be able to do this?

Yours truly

D

I am not sure when in 2010 the video game will be released, but ds said that he can wait to have Christmas. So it may be Christmas in June.

Dear Santa,

Do you think that this year you could, just for my house, not come until the new Lego Harry Potter video game comes out?

I would really like to have it and it is not released until 2010. Do you think that you will be able to do this?

Yours truly

D

Dear D,

I'd really love to send you the Lego Harry Potter video game for Christmas as you are right at the top of my nice list.

I'm embarrassed to admit such problems at the North Pole, but Donner and Blitzen sneaked into the workshop last week and started playing the Lego Harry Potter prototype. They completely messed up the programming. As punishment I'm placing them behind Comet this year. Comet received his name because of his fiery flatulence. That ought to teach them a lesson.

Meanwhile the elves are working feverishly to repair the Lego Harry Potter video game. Unfortunately, it won't be in time for Christmas. I'm going to make sure you get that game, even if I have to break away from my summer vacation to get it to you. In the meantime is there something else at the workshop that would interest you? Donner and Blitzen feel badly and are hoping they can personally see to your gift (Course I'm assigning an elf for supervision since those dunderheads are forever getting into trouble).

Santa

Gee whiz. How did I read your original post three times and still not "get" that your son was asking for Christmas to be delayed? I think I need some reading comprehension skills. That's what you get when I'm trying to read the computer and cook dinner at the same time.

Oh well, my kids had fun helping with the letter. :lol: