Menu

Favorite Girl and Boy names...care to share???

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you think about:

Beau Justice

Lucas Van Courage

He was also born on River Road.

Do you like Tevin?

Well, I'm sure someone will think that "River" is a great name.... I know that there are "Rivers" out there:-) Personally I like Lucas over the others... and I wouldn't do the Beau thing....

Best Wishes!!

Carrie

Congratulations on your new little guy! Have you decided on a name yet? I'm not sure if Levi has been discussed, but I saw you mentioned Levee Road...and it reminded me of Levi. I love that name. I have a ds named Brogan-unusual...not for everyone, but it suits him and he gets a lot of compliments on it. I'm looking forward to hearing what you and your dh choose!

Best wishes,

How about River Van Lucas? I really like River and Lucas. My first pick would be Lucas River, but I see that Lucas is out. Let us know. BTW, Congratulations!

Sorry, but I think that sounds like a joke. The Van sounds funny to me to begin with but that might be because in Europe some families have the von in their names, indicating royal ties.

I think that going with Levi or even spelled Levee would be innovative, yet not too different-sounding. Beau Levee, Beau Levi....

WOW! No, this was not a joke. I was trying to use the Van and River to go with the story. I do not know what the last name is, but if it flows with it, I really do like the River Van Lucas. I guess I was kinda running the Van Lucas together like the english do with Von, but I still think it sounds nice. I guess that if we all liked the same things, it would be a very boring world!:D

Sorry, but I think that sounds like a joke. The Van sounds funny to me to begin with but that might be because in Europe some families have the von in their names, indicating royal ties.

I think that going with Levi or even spelled Levee would be innovative, yet not too different-sounding. Beau Levee, Beau Levi....

We love Van Morrison here, so as a first name I think it's kind of cool. Maybe he'll grow up to be a poet! :)

Although I don't think it's his actual name...