Menu

I want to put some verses up on my walls in my kitchen

I'm hoping it's okay to post since this is the topic of this thread; please correct me if I'm wrong and I will delete.

I sell vinyl wall words with Uppercase Living and have a HUGE catalog of pre-designed expressions, as well as a custom design tool (click on MyDesign Suite) with which you can create whatever you'd like (either just with words, or also using our catalog of embellishments). You apply these expressions like (dare I say it?) stickers, but the quality is of course much higher; they are designed to look like finely painted stencils, but without the hassle and mess. We have a 90-day return/exchange policy and our prices are GREAT (please make sure to compare). I can personally help you with your order and would love to have the opportunity to do so.

Here's a custom a client did:

18.jpg

Feel free to PM me if you'd like more information or a free sample in the mail.

Edited by milovaný
Add photo

I have painted them on my wall, first I wrote them on paper & then taped w/ blue tape right under where I wanted to paint so my spacing wouldn't be off. Most came out really well, once I had do paint over. That being said, in our current house, I ordered two from Uppercase Living described in a post above & it was WELL WORTH the investment. Very easy to put on & looks very elegant. One is in entry way & one in the kitchen.

Good luck!

I'm hoping it's okay to post since this is the topic of this thread; please correct me if I'm wrong and I will delete.

I sell vinyl wall words with Uppercase Living and have a HUGE catalog of pre-designed expressions, as well as a custom design tool (click on MyDesign Suite) with which you can create whatever you'd like (either just with words, or also using our catalog of embellishments). You apply these expressions like (dare I say it?) stickers, but the quality is of course much higher; they are designed to look like finely painted stencils, but without the hassle and mess. We have a 90-day return/exchange policy and our prices are GREAT (please make sure to compare). I can personally help you with your order and would love to have the opportunity to do so.

Here's a custom a client did:

18.jpg

Feel free to PM me if you'd like more information.

I love the idea of working with a consultant for wall lettering. Several years ago I thought about ordering a scripture for my wall from wallwords. I was so confused with all the decisions - size, font and color. I ended up making a framable print. I would have loved to have someone to guide me though the order process.

P.S. If that is a picture of your kitchen, it came out really cute.

I would love to have those in my home but we are in housing. None of that stuff is allowed.

Most vinyl words are removable and when taken off, you can't even tell they were there (as long as a primer and a decent paint was used -- not builder's grade).

Edited by milovaný

I love the idea of working with a consultant for wall lettering. Several years ago I thought about ordering a scripture for my wall from wallwords. I was so confused with all the decisions - size, font and color. I ended up making a framable print. I would have loved to have someone to guide me though the order process.

P.S. If that is a picture of your kitchen, it came out really cute.

No, here's one in MY kitchen; it's a catalog design.

HouseKTWords-2-1.jpg

:001_smile:

Edited by milovaný
Trying to shrink picture.

I would love to have those in my home but we are in housing. None of that stuff is allowed.

Just wondering if the ones you put on like "stickers" would work? Milovany, do they come off? We are soon to be renters and I'd love to have this but it wouldn't be allowed unless it would come off or be easily painted over.

I used these is a home that we rented - they go right on and come right off -- no evidence that they were ever there. I bought them through ebay BUT they were by wallwords.com.

Most vinyl words are removable and when taken off, you can't even tell they were there (as long as a primer and a decent paint was used -- not builder's grade).

Nevermind! That answers my questions!

Just wondering if the ones you put on like "stickers" would work? Milovany, do they come off? We are soon to be renters and I'd love to have this but it wouldn't be allowed unless it would come off or be easily painted over.

Yes, they are designed to be removable (but not reusable). Knowing there's a primer and an-above-builder's-grade paint (which isn't hard; that's a watered-down paint) is good -- the vast majority of houses/paint jobs are high enough quality. I can send a sample word if you'd like one. I think UL is great for rental-type situations since there are a wide variety of sizes and prices.

ETA: Oops! Sorry. Didn't see your reply above before I hit "Post".