Menu

Facebook Question...why can I see some friends comments and others I can't?

Do you have your setting on live news feed? This is a new change.. also I know some people didn't like the new look and there was something going around that if you drag status updates to over news feed FB would look the old way.. if you did that you will not see any status updates with links or photos.

I don't know if it's privacy settings. I get that dumb news feed thing, and then when I click on status updates, I get a whole new set of people's status updates. I get so tired of all the changes on FB. It's fine. Just leave it alone. They keep messing it up and it's makin' me mad!

I don't know if it's privacy settings. I get that dumb news feed thing, and then when I click on status updates, I get a whole new set of people's status updates. I get so tired of all the changes on FB. It's fine. Just leave it alone. They keep messing it up and it's makin' me mad!

I've switched to Facebook Lite (http://lite.facebook.com) .... I see status updates, photos and links like before, but not the "so-and-so is now friends with so-and-so" or "so-and-so joined the group I Like Rain" etc. Most of the extra froo-froo things are gone. I like it a lot better than the "new and improved" FB. The only thing missing is the chat feature so if I want to chat, I go back to the other.

This happened to me with the change too. Make sure you're in Live Feed mode. Go to the bottom of the page and click "edit options." On that page you should have an option to set the number of friends you can see - "Maximum number of friends in Live Feed" is the title. Type in 3000 (or any big number). That solved it for me.