Menu

WWE Question

Momma2Many66

I want to purchase the Writing With Ease curriculum for my second grader who has had no experience with writing before.

I also want to use this curriculum with my 1st grader at the same time. Must I purchase two of the workbooks and the Teacher Text or can I just purchase one of the workbooks and the student pages for my 1st grader?

The workbooks are $34.XX each, but the student pages are only $11.XX each. I would save me alot of money not to have to purchase two workbooks for my 2nd and 1st grader and just purchase one workbook and the student pages.

Is the student pages the exact same thing as the workbook but not bound ? I couldn't figure out what the difference is between the workbook and the student pages on the website.

Any advice or help you can give me would be very appreciated.

If I understand correctly you can use photocopy the TM for your own family. You need to decide if you want the TM to be consumeable or not. If you only have 2 kids I'd use the TM for one and purchase a student book for the other- or get the PDF version on and print what you need.

I don't think the student pages are the same thing as the TM- there are no instructional pages in the SM.

We are LOVING WWE- my 6 yo has fallen in love with writing and words after just a couple of weeks of WWE.

Purchase one workbook and one student pages and that will be all you need. The hardcover teacher edition is really only needed, IMO, if you are not using the workbooks. The workbook has everything the teacher needs, plus the pages the student will be writing on. The student pages are just the pages the student will be writing on.

I suggest only buying the teacher manual. It has everything you need to implement the program, and it gives guidance on choosing your own copywork passages. Every few weeks it gives you sample passages.

Tara

I agree also. That's what I use, that way you can pull in your narration selections from history/science (anything you want) and not have writing as a separate subject - saves time. For me at least.