Menu

Anybody want to help me buy a new pair of shoes???

Well none of those are my style, but if I had to choose from only those 4, I would choose number 1.

Good Luck.

Thanks for your input. I'm leaning towards number 1 or number 4 actually. I have found that Clarks really are the most comfortable shoes for me and so I tend to go for price first and choose style second. I have to be comfortable first because I'm on my feet so much. :)

Thanks. :) I really need a new pair badly. I only have one pair of sandals and one pair of sneakers and I wear my sandals everyday. The Clarks seem good because I get at least a year out of them (or sometimes more) before I have to replace them. I used to buy Payless shoes all the time but I was having to get a new pair every 5-6 months. I'm not a shopping type of girl so I'm not going to go to sales and I don't know all the brands and what not, but this brand seems to work for me and if I can find them on sale or on clearance for a good enough price I don't care so much about the style as long as their not absolutely hideous. :D

The shoes that just went on me were red! hehe I never thought I would be able to wear red shoes as daily wear but I got them on clearance for 30 bucks and so I made a way! hehe At church the other day I was in the ladies room and I hear a voice coming from one of the stalls, "Jen is that you??" I said, "yeah. How did you know it was me?" my friend answered, "your red shoes." :lol::lol::lol:

Thank you so much everybody for your help and valuable input. It really helps to get other opinions when you need a fresh pair of eyes. :) I wound up getting 2 pairs!! hehe I think that this one is my actual favorite http://www.onlineshoes.com/womens-clarks-dianalyn-tan-leather-p_id133627 but I found this site that had these for 75% off and so I couldn't pass up the price. http://www.belk.com/AST/Main/Belk_Primary/Shoes/Shop/Womens/Sandals_Flip_Flops/PRD~290018480085/Clarks+Blake+Slip+On.jsp?off=5 Since the style of this one is so similar to the one above it I decided on these instead http://www.endless.com/Clarks-20Womens-20Belen-20Sandal-20Tan/dp/B001GXR90O/182-1039491-6733623?ie=UTF8&ref_=rsl_1-1&asins=B0012ZNWCU,B001GXR90O&fromPage=mythings&suppressRedirect=1 I really like the look of the upper on this pair and even though again, it wasn't my favorite looking pair I think it looks like a solidly built shoe and so will hopefully last me awhile. :) I am on my feet all.the.time. so I really do go through shoes rather quickly, especially since I usually only have one pair at a time. With the second pair I thought I can either trade off and make the first pair last longer, or I can just wear them as a new pair when the first ones go out. Either way it was too good a price to pass up, although I would have wished it in that pretty tan color, but what are you gonna do?? Beggars can't be choosers. :D Thank you so much everybody for your help. You gals rock! :grouphug:

GREAT price on the ones you did get which are very nice! I was going to tell you #4 was my favorite :) Love the designs in the leather.

Thanks Jen. :) I am tall (5'10) and I have long skinny feet so these styles work for me best without having 3/4 of my foot hanging out of the shoe. :) If anyone else wears a size 10 they should jump on them for that price. They're $70.00 when they're not on sale. ;) :D