Menu

What does having "two squares" mean?

From what I can tell...Doran & PariSarah have both received enough positive rep to cross some sort of benchmark...I think I read that it was 100. I have no idea how it all works, but I'll give you some rep for asking and maybe you can let me know if it 'counts'...is it green? blue? gray? :001_huh:

worth a try...

OK I checked my control panel and I got a note from you and a link to this thread but my points didn't go up and the square is blue instead of green. I think that means you don't have enough points to give out rep points which - since our post counts are similar - I would imagine then *I* don't have enough to give out rep points. Hmmmm. It's all a bit confusing. I think I must have started with 10 because I got my first rep point comment that I noticed in the last day or so and it was 11.

Does it all have a grand meaning? LOL! :D

Edited to add: partyof5 I added to yours, did my square show up green or blue? Oh and duh, I forgot to type anything....oops!

OK I checked my control panel and I got a note from you and a link to this thread but my points didn't go up and the square is blue instead of green. I think that means you don't have enough points to give out rep points which - since our post counts are similar - I would imagine then *I* don't have enough to give out rep points. Hmmmm. It's all a bit confusing. I think I must have started with 10 because I got my first rep point comment that I noticed in the last day or so and it was 11.

Does it all have a grand meaning? LOL! :D

Edited to add: partyof5 I added to yours, did my square show up green or blue? Oh and duh, I forgot to type anything....oops!

I just slung some rep your way. I think mine will give you a point.

Emmy,

I saw your rep, but it is indeed blue, not green, and there is no text but now I know it's you. :D Thanks!!

Scarlett, I got yours too and it counted of course! Thanks!! Up to 14!! Woohoo!!

I think I did start with 10 since after my first rep showed up, I had 11.

Okay, now I'm hooked, except I guess I need to post more so my rep counts for all of you... :001_huh: oh, what to say...what to say...

Thanks for clearing all of this up wtih me!!

You can give rep by clicking on the scales at the top right of any post. Just make a comment and put your name. I'll give you some. :D
Yikes! I don't see any scales on the top right... what I see is the post number in the darker blue line, then below I see Join Date, Number of posts, and then a little green rectangle. which will give me a message if I put my pointer on it--you are on a distinguished road :)

Thanks for the points! I feel bad that I can't reciprocate :o

Hmmm, also, they should have a place to keep really great posts.

Annie,

Next to the post number, you should see scales (a balance reallly) and then a triangle (white w/ red border I think).

If you click on the scales/balance thing, you should see a drop-down for rep. You don't have that at all?

I think I could see it even on my first few posts... hmmm...

Who knew there was such a learning curve for posting, huh?! :confused:

Just when I think I know what's going on, I learn something new!

Annie,

Next to the post number, you should see scales (a balance reallly) and then a triangle (white w/ red border I think).

If you click on the scales/balance thing, you should see a drop-down for rep. You don't have that at all?

I think I could see it even on my first few posts... hmmm...

Who knew there was such a learning curve for posting, huh?! :confused:

Just when I think I know what's going on, I learn something new!

this is so bizarre!!!!! I can see them now, and before, I couldn't!!!! How did that happen?!?!?!

Well, now I'm off to the :auto: :auto: :auto: (Races) Thank you very much :D