Menu

See my tongue? It's there, in my cheek. :)

Is anyone else here anti-social??

Yes, we are, but we won't post, because we don't really care to interact with you. Good day.

How do you tell a kid to go away?

(At first I saw this one and loled, on second thought...)

First, try clapping your hands at them and yelling in a threatening manner. If that doesn't work, charge them waving your arms in the air and screaming. Finally, throw rocks.

Are your parents a disappointment? Do you parent like them?

After nearly 30 years, I've just had to give up. I'll never get my parents to behave the way they should. I'm a failure as a child. It worries me to think where they'll be in ten years.

I have to give my kids credit, though. At the rate they're going I will be a completely docile mess by retirement.

" I admit it...I am a CONTROL FREAK

I know you are but what am I?

December as a name

Beats the heck out of Calendar

Lawn and Garden questions

Hold please while I page that department"

:lol:

Quick help, please! Can you help me decide between these 2 toys to teach counting?

Should I count the truck and then the doll? or the doll and then the truck?

:angry:

Edited by Blessedfamily
I forgot somethin'

Don't know who's funnier Another Lynn (hope I got that right) or Blessed Family....

Shaving pennies

... well, there's already some tongue in cheeks in there, but I mean, really, does this even need a tag line???

no offense meant to the writers of any of the threads I've joked about. Your threads, and their (imo) silly names, bring unexpected sunshine and laughter to my day. A sincere thank you, and I hope you understand the laughter is meant to be with, not at.

Edited by lionfamily1999
I didn't get it right

Is anyone else here anti-social??

Yes, we are, but we won't post, because we don't really care to interact with you. Good day.

How do you tell a kid to go away?

(At first I saw this one and loled, on second thought...)

First, try clapping your hands at them and yelling in a threatening manner. If that doesn't work, charge them waving your arms in the air and screaming. Finally, throw rocks.

Are your parents a disappointment? Do you parent like them?

After nearly 30 years, I've just had to give up. I'll never get my parents to behave the way they should. I'm a failure as a child. It worries me to think where they'll be in ten years.

I have to give my kids credit, though. At the rate they're going I will be a completely docile mess by retirement.

I am in tears.:lol::lol::lol:

AI picked Ellen Degeneres why?

The planet they come from is sadly lacking in comedy. Ellen is such an incredibly talented comic that they asked permission from Earth's leaders to borrow her for a short span, to reintroduce the laugh into deep space.

Ellen, our hopes and prayers go out to you, bring joy to our brothers and sisters in another galaxy, and return to us soon. The world will be darker without you!

Don't know who's funnier Another Lynn (hope I got that right) or Blessed Family....

no offense meant to the writers of any of the threads I've joked about. Your threads, and their (imo) silly names, bring unexpected sunshine and laughter to my day. A sincere thank you, and I hope you understand the laughter is meant to be with, not at.

SHE was doing alright until she picked on one of my threads. That thread was a bona fide plea for help.

........................................................................... I'm puttin' some of y'all on ignore. :angry: