Menu

best place to shop for new fridge?

You should wait a few weeks. I just read online that the next Fed Government stimilus program is for buying new energy efficient appliances. It won't be as tediuos as the Cash for Clunkers, basically as long as you buy a approved appliance, you get the $$ off the price. Supposed to come out in a few weeks.

hth

K

I have had good luck with Sears although I haven't bought a fridge from them only washer and dryer and oven. We bought a fridge last year from Lowe's. It's a great fridge, at a great price and wonderful service. We got a bottom mount though (fridge on the bottom). Home Depot was our second choice.

Personally, I like to shop local places, instead of chains. I've found that the local places will either match prices, or offer free delivery or an additional warranty if they know you're comparing deals with the chains. And, I prefer to keep my $$ in the local economy. Just my preference, though. :001_smile: