Menu

I just now almost ate dry cat food

I just now almost ate cat food, I am sitting here eating pretzels out of a tubberware container and I also keep the cats dry food in such a container and they have been asking for their snacks so I hav both containers here and just now while reading some posts, I just brought a handful of dry cat food up to my mouth instead of pretzels. Too bad my kids are not here to see, that would have made their day.

That is funny! It wouldn't have hurt you. My third ds loved cat food when he was a toddler. We had to hide it from him. :001_smile:

I once walked into the living room to find my then 4 yo ds lying on the living room floor, watching TV with a bowl of cat food on his chest. He was snacking on it like it was popcorn. EEWWW!!! My brother used to eat it too.

My cousin used to eat Milk Bones. He's a doctor now, so I guess there wasn't any permanent damage...

My step father once found a paper bag full of those carob-nut blobs - the ones from the bulk section about a million years ago? - on the counter, and was just about to chow down when my mother came in and screamed... they were cat poop. With litter stuck to them. :ack2:

I just now almost ate cat food, I am sitting here eating pretzels out of a tubberware container and I also keep the cats dry food in such a container and they have been asking for their snacks so I hav both containers here and just now while reading some posts, I just brought a handful of dry cat food up to my mouth instead of pretzels. Too bad my kids are not here to see, that would have made their day.

It's not bad really, depending on the flavor. A little bland.:lol:

:lol:

My first thought was that maybe you were pregnant and experiencing PICA. LOL!!

Ok, can i just say, PICA is NOT funny. Seriously. :lol: (No, but seriously, if you've ever had it, you know it's not funny.)

When I was pregnant with my youngest, I wanted to eat dirt. That's right, dirt.

I thought that I had literally gone crazy. It's a scary feeling.

I'm so glad I talked to my doctor about it, 'cause I was honestly worried I might be crazy. Like, you know, nuts.

'CAUSE WHO WANTS TO EAT DIRT!?!?

Yeah, my dh still isn't totally convinced that I'm normal. You should've seen the look he gave me when I told him what was going on...

And NO, I didn't eat the dirt. :lol: