Menu

Mops

Bucket, lysol, hot water, hands and knees w/a rag. But I hate it! Hurts my knees ;). I love the swiffer wetjet for quick cleans!

I'm right there with you...on my hands and knees. :ack2: I guess this is why I'm interested in a good mop.

Thanks for the suggestions. I'll look into them...

I have a Casabella Be Green mop (the old kind, not the new one on their website) that has a reservoir in the handle for water and a pumping mechanism at the top of the handle to squirt water onto the floor. The microfiber pads are washable and therefore, reusable. I got mine at Bed Bath and Beyond. Besides, it's really cute bright green.

I had 4 Method oMops that were each replaced by the company, as every single handle broke. I wouldn't get one of those, but their separately purchased microfiber pads work with my mop, so I can keep using those.

I've always wanted a Sh-mop, but haven't bought one yet. It's gotten lots of good reviews at amazon though.

I have one of these. I LOVE the Sh-mop! I have 3 terry cloth covers that stretch over it. I use only vinegar and water to clean my kitchen floor most of the time (we have a hardwood floor in the kitchen) and the Sh-mop does a great job of it. The Sh-mop covers get moistened and wrung out. Then, they get stretched over the mop head. You just throw the terry covers in the washer when you're done. I bought mine from The Clean Team catalog. I've had the same Sh-mop (and covers) for about 5 years now.