Menu

Don't forget to change your clocks tonight!!

and if I dont' want to?:rolleyes:

Well, first you'll have to prove to the state that you are capable of not wanting to...then there will be some certification involved...perhaps a dead squirrel or some desire to buy a horse...you'll have to post some recipes or tell us your grooming behaviors...then...

;) Voilá my little board parody for the evening! :D:D

I was looking for a post like this. I had the weekend memorized for so many years I never had to check. Until last year. Doggone it, if they're going to do this @#$ time change they should keep it the same for people like me who have had it down for many years. Sorry about cussing, but it's been a tough day and I did have some rough high school years...

I was looking for a post like this. I had the weekend memorized for so many years I never had to check. Until last year. Doggone it, if they're going to do this @#$ time change they should keep it the same for people like me who have had it down for many years. Sorry about cussing, but it's been a tough day and I did have some rough high school years...

Last year I was *not* ready for the time change and it threw me off for weeks. This year I think I am ready - I've been awake an hour early every day this week...