Menu

Tennis anyone!

I can't believe it.....it WAS the best match I have ever seen..... I feel bad for Roddick...BUT...I think Federer really deserved it.....

I think Roddick is playing better now than he ever has.....he has nothing to be sorry for....that is for sure! He played a wonderful match. He never was broken until the LAST set....that is something to say!

I have never really seen him look 'tired' in the least, LOL! I think they both could have gone on a lot longer, LOL! Federer makes tennis look so easy...he never looks like he puts much effort in his shots.....where as Roddick....almost looks like he is killing himself, LOL!

I agree that Roddick played better than ever (wow, he was incredible this week!! Good for you, Roddick), but... he's disappointed so many times previously it is hard to become a Roddick fan... and we are fiercely loyal to Federer. We jumped and whooped and hollered here... SO glad that Federer wrapped it up with a record breaking win.

I am not a Roddick fan but I am a fan of the underdog and he definately fit that bill this tournament. It was almost as exciting as last year's final....perhaps the men's final will continue to be exciting for a few years. Not that I don't like the Williams sisters it just isn't as exciting to see them always playing each other...As far as Federer is concerned he definately puts the "gentleman" in the "gentleman's sport". It is so nice to have someone else who appreciates a good match, in my home town it is all about football (ugh)

Long time tennis fan here....

Long time Federer fan. I was really happy to see him finally able to claim the unofficial title "Best Tennis Player" who has ever played the game. Winning 15 titles..... WOW!!!

I am a Roddick fan and am SO happy to see him playing this well. He has NOTHING to be sad about! He will do well at the US Open!

I did miss the match. :glare: I wish they played the Gentlemen's Final on a day other than Sunday.