Menu

Bloggers: Where do you blog?

I liked Wordpress's service, but they make it hard to customize your blog past a certain point. I switched over to Blogger, and it's been very easy. There are loads of free templates out there that just plug right into Blogger, and I haven't had many problems using their features. It seems pretty dolt-proof, which was exactly what I needed :lol: Now if I could just find the TIME to actually blog...

ETA that my template is from this designer. She is a genius, and her designs are truly gorgeous. There's another I happened across the other day, and if I can find her again, I'll link her site. She has great freebies too, and her customs are pretty affordable.

Edited by melissel

I have one at WordPress and one at Blogger and like both. Blogger is more user-friendly and gives you more free options for changing your template. If you have your own hosted site and can use the full WordPress platform (instead of having a free blog hosted at Wordpress.com), the edge would go to WordPress. I do not recommend HomeschoolBlogger, as they have too many technical issues and aren't particularly user-friendly.

Edited by WordGirl