Menu

Organization

Thanks for posting! I keep trying to be organized but life keeps getting in our way......... since moving to Moorhead 3 months ago we are just now getting back into the swing of things and have found that we are way ahead on some things and waaaay behind in others (math, mostly). I'll have to go take a closer look at your blog and try and motivate myself! :D

Thanks for posting! I keep trying to be organized but life keeps getting in our way......... since moving to Moorhead 3 months ago we are just now getting back into the swing of things and have found that we are way ahead on some things and waaaay behind in others (math, mostly). I'll have to go take a closer look at your blog and try and motivate myself! :D

Welcome to the area! Good luck with the motivation- and the weather change. :D

Welcome to the area! Good luck with the motivation- and the weather change. :D

From GA to MN has been a riot!!! Within the first weeks of living here we had a blizzard...... lost our dogs ........ endured flood fears........ another lesser blizzard......... and now a very cool spring. I love it!!!

You can see a mixture of my planning files here. We're using a workbox system and I'm still working out all the details, but here's a start...I'll be loading up more though.

That is really neat, mama!

Now...can you explain to me exactly how these workboxes work? I love the pics...do you place them in a grid to show your child what is next?

That looks great!! I LOVE organization and charts etc. :-) This year I purchased Homeschool Tracker Plus and it is a chart/plan person's dream-come-true!! :-) Homeschool Tracker There is a free version, but I went ahead and bought the other version because it has more features. There is a little bit of a learning curve, but I can print out automatic attendance reports, plans, lists, transcripts, lists of courses, etc!

That looks great!! I LOVE organization and charts etc. :-) This year I purchased Homeschool Tracker Plus and it is a chart/plan person's dream-come-true!! :-) Homeschool Tracker There is a free version, but I went ahead and bought the other version because it has more features. There is a little bit of a learning curve, but I can print out automatic attendance reports, plans, lists, transcripts, lists of courses, etc!

I've had my eyes on that- do you think it's a help?

Edited by theretohere