Menu

FLL Audio Companion????

mhblue5

Does anyone use this? We've used FLL1 and 2 so far and will probably continue with FLL3. Does using the audio companion make it more fun? Or, is it a waste of time/money (although not expensive as it's only $10)?

Thank you,

Cristina

mom of 2 girls!

I loved having the audio companion for poetry memorization. We keep it in the car and listen to it frequently. My kids enjoy hearing the stories again as well. Also, all of my kids from the oldest to the youngest have learned their pronouns through that cd. I really wish they had a cd of the poetry for the older levels. The could do the poetry for both 3 & 4 on the same cd. It would make my life a lot easier!

My girls absolutely loved this CD! In my opinion, it was one of the best $10 I ever spent in homeschooling. Definitely worth buying!

:iagree: Ds still listens to the stories (we're already doing FLL3). It really helped him memorize all the prepositions, articles, conjuctions, etc...

OH! My dd (4years old) also memorized them with him (she has no idea what she memorized :tongue_smilie:). At least when we start FLL1 with her in a year or so, she'll breeze right through 'em.

I loved having the audio companion for poetry memorization. We keep it in the car and listen to it frequently. My kids enjoy hearing the stories again as well. Also, all of my kids from the oldest to the youngest have learned their pronouns through that cd. I really wish they had a cd of the poetry for the older levels. The could do the poetry for both 3 & 4 on the same cd. It would make my life a lot easier!

:iagree:

We've have also enjoyed using this.:)