Menu

Other forums?

Are there any other forums, set up like this one (where you see the whole threads with out having to individually click on each thread post), for Christian women? I love this forum and how it is set up. I also like that is has many participants. Are there any other forums like this (other than SL)?

• 3 years later...

The Homeschool Library - a forum set up after SL went private. It doesn't get as much traffic as WTM though.

ETA: It's a homeschool forum, not specifically Christian. From the FAQ:

What is The Homeschool Library?

The Homeschool Library (THSL) is a place for all kinds of homeschoolers to get together to share ideas, experiences, and fun. It's a great place for a new homeschooler to come to get started, and an experienced homeschooler to come to find a friendly chat with some friends. Input from parents who have transitioned students to traditional schools and parents who have graduated students from the homeschool are especially welcome. This is a place where we can all share and learn together.

Edited by Cinder

The Homeschool Library - a forum set up after SL went private. It doesn't get as much traffic as WTM though.

ETA: It's a homeschool forum, not specifically Christian. From the FAQ:

I'll second The Homeschool Library. Great group of ladies and we often go off-topic too. We also are able to discuss politics in a special moderated sub-forum, if you enjoy hot-topics. ;)

It's always nice to know about other options out there for discussions, especially since I'm no longer hsing. ...thanks for starting this topic.